LET US DO THE DIRTY WORK
We provide free estimates on new installation and replacement services only. If you have visibly missing and/or damaged sections of your gutters/downspouts, we can provide a free estimate to replace only.
Examples of work we will provide free estimates for:
- Full gutter replacement
- New gutter installation
- Partial gutter installation or replacement (Physical damage to parts of your gutters and/or downspouts)
- Leaf protection installation
Our estimator will not be able to diagnose any issues, and will not be able to complete any repairs. They will gather all needed information from the ground. If you are unsure if your gutters/downspouts are in need replacement, cleaning, or repair, we suggest scheduling a gutter cleaning or service call.
OUR SERVICE CALL RATE IS $125.00. This rate covers our trip charge to the property, and up to one hour of diagnosis. On rare occasions, additional time may be required to properly diagnose the issue, especially if there are multiple areas of concern. Our rate after one hour is $120.00 an hour, pro-rated in 15 minute increments.
- We will thoroughly inspect the areas of your gutter system per your description. Note: This is not a full evaluation of ALL gutters. A proper evaluation can be very time consuming. We will evaluate only areas of your gutter system where you are noticing or suspecting issues.
- We will water-test areas of concern as needed. Note: Please make sure your water is turned on and accessible. We will have our own hose.
- We will provide an estimate for repair/replacement if it is a service we provide. Note: If we do not provide the needed service, we can offer a recommendation or resource for you to find a qualified contractor.
Our technicians are capable of completing many commons repairs onsite. However, we are limited by the material/supplies we stock on our service trucks. Any missing or compromised components will require replacement, and we will not be able to complete the repair at the time of your service call.
Examples of repairs we can generally complete onsite:
- Re-pitching gutters towards the downspouts.
- Re-securing gutters to the fascia (assuming fascia board is not compromised).
- Re-securing fascia to rafter tails (assuming neither the fascia or the rafter tails are compromised).
- Re-sealing gutter seams.
- Repairing worn pipe collars.
- Caulking roof flashing/penetrations.
- Re-securing downspouts (we carry White pipe bands only on our trucks).
- Re-securing loose flashing such as drip edge, trim board covers/wrap, etc.
- Re-securing loose soffit panels.
- Clearing clogs from gutters/downspouts.
Our repair minimum starts at $125.00 plus material cost. If repairs can be completed onsite, your service technician will provide a no obligation price quote before any work is performed. If we cannot complete any repairs onsite, we will evaluate the areas of concerns, provide an estimate to fix the issue if able, or a referral to a qualified contractor, if the required repair is outside of our scope of work.
**IF REPAIRS CAN BE COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF YOUR EVALUATION, WE WILL APPLY YOUR SERVICE CALL FEE TOWARDS THE COST OF THE REPAIRS. IF REPAIRS CANNOT BE COMPLETED ONSITE, AND A WRITTEN ESTIMATE IS REQUIRED, YOUR SERVICE CALL FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO/DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PROPOSAL***
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES: $150.00*
*Pricing above reflects our standard/minimum rates and includes 95% of all residential gutter cleanings. This rate includes 30 minutes of labor for Town-Homes, and 60 minutes of labor for Single Family Homes. Town-Homes which exceed (30) minutes will be treated as a SFH.
Note: It is important to note the we calculate time based on man-hours. Generally, only (1) technician is required/sent to complete your service. However, we do utilize larger crews as well. Because the technicians work independently of each other, labor time will be multiplied by the number of technicians completing your service.
About 5% of homes will exceed our standard time/price and will require an estimate. For these homes, a no-obligation price quote will be provided by your service technician on the day of your scheduled service.
Most common factors that affect our standard rates:
Height: Requires 40’ ladder. (We carry 24’ and 32’ ladders on all of our service trucks which can access most three story buildings. However, If a 40’ ladder is required, we will need to re-schedule your service for a later date. In addition, a $50.00 equipment fee will be added to our standard price rate.
Roof pitch: Technicians cannot walk roof or have a difficult time walking roof.
Landscaping: Technicians have difficulty navigating around the home and setting up ladders.
Gutter screens/covers: These may need to be removed in order to clean out debris, and then re-installed. Please read below for more details.
Compacted downspouts: Most can be easily cleared, but compacted downspouts will require more attention.
These factors don’t always affect our standard rates. Larger homes with one or more of these factors will be more likely to exceed our standard pricing than smaller homes.
Often, when customers report overflow issues, there is a clog in the gutter system causing the gutter to back up and over-flow. This can usually be resolved with a simple gutter cleaning. We will send a level (1) service technician to complete a thorough gutter cleaning, including all downspouts and flush if requested. We will do a visual inspection of the roof and gutters, which only includes obvious physical damage such as missing shingles, or smashed gutters/downspouts. It does not include diagnosing any issues.
Not sure if you need a gutter cleaning or a service call?
We recommend adding a service call to your gutter cleaning service. Its only a few extra dollars, and ensures we have the right techs, with the right material to complete repairs if required.
Service call cost when combined with a gutter cleaning: $50.00