Any leaf protection product is only as good as its installation. GutterMaid insures all products are installed per the manufactures specifications. This is key in order for the manufacturer to honor any warranty it may have, as well as ensuring the system performs at its very best.
Leaf Relief comes in several styles suited to fit your gutters size, style, and hanger type. There is even copper Leaf Relief for use on copper gutters. Be sure that you are getting the proper type for your gutters as they are not interchangeable.
- We begin every leaf relief installation by cleaning and flushing all gutters and downspouts. It is very important to make sure gutters and downspouts are completely clean and functional before any leaf protection is installed.
- We then make sure all gutters are secured firmly to fascia boards. If they are not we will re-secure them at no additional cost.
- We then install the leaf protection system per manufactures specifications. Some manufactures do not require mechanically fastening the system, but we like to anyway to ensure the system stays in place.
- In some cases we will water test the system to ensure proper function.
- Lastly we complete a thorough check and clean-up of the premises.